Follow

uencounter.me

Monday, July 25, 2011

Sikkim Sojourn Part 3 - The First Segment Ends


Our ride to the town of Gangtok from New Delhi took us around 45 hours (delayed by almost 17 hours). We checked into our Hotel for a couple of hours (the original booking was meant for a day) just to freshen up for the long trip ahead to GuruDongmar Lake.

Despite being very tired the anticipation of having the trip of my lifetime kept me in high spirits. In this expectation Sikkim did not disappoint and gave me memories which I would cherish throughout my life. Here are some snapshots from my hotel room – 


 A sneak peak of the Palzor Football Stadium(The only sports stadium in North and East Sikkim)


 Gangtok


The hills around Gangtok


MG Marg at Night (Mobile)

1 comments:

Wonderful work!:-)
P.S. Gangtok looks a bit heavily populated,doesn't it?